Click to watch the Red Bull Double Pipe Finals Live Stream Recap
Finals Start List
Riders will drop in the opposite order they qualified. Gabe Ferguson qualified first so he’ll drop last.
1. Scotty James
2. Stale Sandbech
3. Jan Scherrer
4. Arthur Longo
5. Benji Farrow
6. Chase Josey
7. Ben Ferguson
8. Gabe Ferguson
Our predictions for who will win
Red Bull Double Pipe Course Breakdown
– Three distinct zones, incorporating elements of both halfpipe and slopestyle riding.
– Starts with a step-up jump so the riders don't enter the double pipe carrying too much speed.
– Riders either drop into the right Superpipe and air over the channel gap or center spine, or ride through the channel to gain speed for the left Superpipe.
– A tombstone takeoff was added to the top of the spine so riders can gap the channel from the flat top into the transition.
– Just over halfway down the center spine is notched down from 22-feet to 18-feet allowing riders to more easily transfer with a more laidback transition angle.
– The final zone features two wall rides, two rails and a volcano for riders to get creative on.