Mark McMorris secured the top spot at the 2018 Burton U.S. Open Slopestyle qualifiers yesterday. In his run he included a backside triple 1440 and a stylish frontside double 1080 mute-to-tail grab, landing him a score of 83.85. Lots of room for growth here, and we’re sure things are going to get even more heated come finals. Check out Marcus Kleveland second place run and Chris Corning’s first place run below.
Get ready for the Finals live-stream later this week!
1. Mark McMorris (CAN) 83.85
2. Marcus Kleveland (NOR) 82.30
3. Chris Corning (USA) 82.25
4. Yuki Kadono (JPN) 81.60
5. Takeru Otsuka (JPN) 81.35
6. Fridtjof Tischendorf (NOR) 80.30
7. Staale Sandbech (NOR) 78.15
8. Roope Tonteri (FIN) 78.10
9. Tyler Nicholson (CAN) 78.00
10. Nikolas Baden (USA) 77.75