For the first time ever the Dew Tour Streetstyle Course in downtown Breckenridge will be open to the public! Watch the pro competition on Friday night to get inspired, then bring your gear on Saturday and Sunday to shred the course.
The Streetstyle Course is located on Washington Ave at the Main Street intersection.
The Pro Competition on Friday 12/15 is invite only. Snowboarders hit the course at 6:00pm, and the Freeskiiers follow them up at 7:00pm. The Streetstyle Course will be open to the public from 2pm-6pm Saturday 12/16 and Sunday 12/17.
--Onsite registration only. Opens at 1:30pm Saturday and Sunday at the Main St and Washington Ave intersection. All participants must sign a waiver that will be provided onsite.
--Ages: All Ages. Any participants under 18 must have a legal guardian present to sign the waiver. Guardians must remain at the Streetstyle course while minor is participating.
--Ability: The Streetsyle Course is a pro level course and for expert level skiers and riders only. Participants who are not at the expert level will be asked to exit the course
--Gear: All participants must have helmet and bring their own gear.
Parking: No parking provided
Cost: The Streetstyle Public Sessions are FREE!
Additional Rules and Guidelines
• Course will be open to skiing and snowboarding only
• All participants must have a helmet
• Any participants under 18 must have a legal guardian present to sign the waiver
• The Streetsyle Course is a pro level course and for expert level skiers and riders only. Participants who are not at the expert level will be asked to exit the course
• Top to bottom runs only with one person on course at a time. Hiking one feature is prohibited
• There are capacity restrictions. Once capacity is reached the public sessions will be divided into 45 minute blocks
• No gear or helmets will be provided
• No one other than participants will be allowed inside the course for any reason. All spectators must remain outside of the fence.