According to luminary snowboarder Russell Winfield, the actual act of snowboarding is only 8% of what snowboarding really is. What about the other 92%, you might ask. Stick around for a session of #CHRCH and find out. In this one, Uncle Russ catches up with a solid gang of riders at Mt. Baker’s Legendary Banked Slalom, where they rip some berms, drop some lines, and carve some banks. Watch and become enlightened.

Featuring Russell Winfield, Terje Haakonsen, Iikka Backstrom, Roan Rogers, Leif Jones, Jason Basarich, Josh Dirksen, and Megan Pishke.

Watch More of the Latest Snowboarding Videos Here