As TransWorld SNOWboarding’s November issue hits newsstands and mailboxes, snow is beginning to accumulate in the mountains across the northern hemisphere. With our 30th volume of magazines, we seek to honor the heritage that has brought us to the point, three decades deep, while looking toward the horizon for what the future holds.
This magazine truly signals the beginning of winter. Within, we look at the slight maturation of Whistler’s most notorious crew, talk with Josh Dirksen about the longevity of a 20-year snowboard career, reveal the top ten terrain parks in North America, and more.
– Where The Wildcats Are: The Whistler Legends Live On
– Outlaw Revival: Recreating Snowboarding’s Original Terrain Park
– Horizon Lines: Sailing Iceland to Surf and Summit
– In Transition: Josh Dirksen’s Perpetual Momentum
– Park Poll: The Top Ten Terrain Parks in the US
– Wallpaper: Riders’ Poll Winners and their Setups
– Goggle Lookbook: Top Frames for 2017
– … and whole lot more.
Peruse select pages from the magazine above for now, then head to your nearest newsstand to grab a copy. You can also subscribe to the print or digital version and have TransWorld SNOWboarding delivered directly to you.