Photos Nick Hamilton
Video by Justin Gunson
Women’s Good Wood All-Mountain: Rossignol Diva
This top-end model in the Rossi line has high-class construction for hard charging ladies. The board is laced with a soft symmetrical flex for an easy overall feel, but the added basalt and Kevlar fibers offer loads of untapped pop and drive when needed. With camber in 60 percent of the board, it creates a predictable ride. The other 40 percent is rockered, adding float and forgiveness. Combined, they offer the perfect blend for riders looking to take any mountain stage.
Available Sizes: 144, 148, 152
"This board is extremely responsive. Really fun to go fast and make turns. Really fun to spin, too."
Women’s Good Wood All-Mountain Snowboards 2013-2014
Looking for reviews of the best snowboards for the 2013/2014 season? For the 15th annual TransWorld SNOWboarding Good Wood Snowboard Test we split the test into two and took 16 experienced testers to Woodward Tahoe at Boreal, California for the park test and Sierra-at-Tahoe, California for the all-mountain portion. Our testers rode hundreds of decks to deliver the best boards from the most comprehensive snowboard test in the industry.