ATTITASH RESORT OVERVIEW
Attitash Mountain Resort is home to 68 trails across two distinct peaks (Attitash and Bear), with three progression parks—known as Abenaki Parks—which are located at Bear Peak. There are a total of eight lifts to get you to all the trails you desire. Each peak has a base lodge with amenities such as food options, bars, retail stores, and more. Throughout the winter, Attitash hosts a wide variety of events like live music every Saturday, racing events, freestyle events, and the new After Dark series, presented by Bud Light, which features well-known cover bands.
ATTITASH RESORT STATS
- Location: Bartlett, NH
- Vertical Drop: 1,750'
- Annual Snowfall: 120"
- Most popular run: Illusion
- Ride-able Acres: 311
- Number of Lifts: 9
- Number of Trails: 68
- Ticket Prices: $89/$79
- Nearest Airport: Manchester-Boston Regional Airport
- Aprés: Ptarmigans Pub, The Bears Den, Matty B's
- Top Events: Attitash After Dark Series presented by Bud Light, Abenaki Parks Slopestyle, Annual Pond Skim, and Motor Booty Affair
- Restaurants: Ptarmigan's Pub, The Cantina, Frostbites Café
- Any special season pass offers or discounted lift tickets: Our season passes are valid at the Seven Northeast Peak Resorts. Lift tickets may always be purchased in advance online for a discount.
WHAT’S NEW FOR ATTITASH 2018
During Summer 2018, the mountain ops teams cleaned and rebuilt all their valve houses for snowmaking. This maintenance project is expected to increase snowmaking efficiency immensely. Repairs will also be made to the lower parts of the Attitash Peak snowmaking infrastructure with the same goal of increasing snowmaking efficiency. Abenaki Parks is always expanding their arsenal of freestyle features so expect to see some new features in the parks this year.
ATTITASH TERRAIN PARK BREAKDOWN
Attitash is home to Abenaki Parks, which includes three progression parks. Riders can warm up on the Bear Bottom Park before progressing to larger features and terrain on Kachina Park and Mythmaker Park. Each year, Abenaki Parks hosts a variety of freestyle events including a rail jam, big-air, and slopestyle competitions.