WOODWARD COPPER RESORT OVERVIEW
Located just 75 miles west of Denver, in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, Copper Mountain Resort is an ideal vacation destination with a laid-back and inclusive vibe that represents the best of Colorado. Three village areas provide a vibrant atmosphere with lodging, retail, restaurants, bars, and family activities. During the winter months, Copper's naturally divided terrain offers world-class skiing and snowboarding for all ages and abilities. Copper Mountain Resort boasts curated events year-round and is home to Woodward Copper—a lifestyle and action sports progression center. Copper Mountain is part of the POWDR Adventure Lifestyle Co. portfolio.
WOODWARD COPPER RESORT STATS
- Location: Copper Mountain, CO
- Vertical Drop: 2,738'
- Annual Snowfall: 300"
- Most popular run: Main Vein
- Ride-able Acres: 2,490
- Number of Lifts: 24
- Number of Trails: 142
- Ticket Prices: $158 at the window during peak season, but buy online in advance and save!
- Nearest Airport: Eagle County Regional or Denver International Airport
- Aprés: Downhill Duke's, Ten Mile Tavern, Toast & Co.
- Top Events: USASA Nationals, Toyota U.S. Grand Prix, Red Bull Slope Soakers (during Sunsation weekend)
- Restaraunts: Downhill Duke's, Mahi's, Mountain Melt
- Hotels/Lodging: Visit CopperColorado.com
- Any special season pass offers or discounted lift tickets: Purchase lift tickets online 24 hours or more in advance and receive a discount from window price. Season passes are on sale now, so buy early for the best rate! Visit CopperColorado.com for details on season passes and lift tickets
WHAT’S NEW FOR WOODWARD COPPER 2018
For the 2018/19 season, Copper Mountain will be debuting the new American Flyer and American Eagle chairlifts out of the resort's Center Village. The original American Flyer has been replaced with a high-speed six-person chair with bubble enclosures, the only active bubble chair in Colorado. The American Eagle Lift is now a high-speed combination lift that features both six-person chairs and eight-person gondola cabins. In addition to an upgraded mountain access experience, guests of Copper will also notice a brand new mountainside dining option for the 2018/19 season, Downhill Duke's!
WOODWARD COPPER TERRAIN PARK BREAKDOWN
Multiple parks and pipes across the mountain make up an incredible 48 acres of park terrain with features for every skill level, including North America's first 22-foot Superpipe to open each season. Copper Mountain has consistently ranked in TransWorld SNOWboarding's Park Poll Top 10 for the past eight years!