TROLLHAUGEN RESORT OVERVIEW
For nearly 70 years, a spot in Dresser, Wisconsin, has been the adoptive home to thousands of stoke-hungry humans from Minnesota's Twin Cites, attracting shred from across the Midwest and pros from around the globe. Their host – A historic chalet, a friendly bunch of eclectic personalities, and hundreds of feet of high-speed ropes featuring some of the most aggressive set-ups imaginable. To most, it is known simply as TROLL. Trollhaugen has been consistently recognized in the Top 3 resorts, and the #1 Resort in the Midwest in 2017/18, by TransWorld readers. Open until 3AM on Fridays with free live music, Trollhaugen's season runs early November through mid- March. If you want snow, go Troll.
TROLLHAUGEN RESORT STATS
- Location: Dresser, WI
- Vertical Drop: 280'
- Annual Snowfall: 50"
- Most popular run: Valhalla Terrain Park
- Ride-able Acres: 86
- Number of Lifts: 6 high-speed rope tows, 2 Quad chairs, 1 Double chair
- Number of Trails: 24
- Ticket Prices: $54 days, $35 nights, $20, 9pm-3am Fridays
- Nearest Airport: Minneapolis, MN
- Aprés: Skolhaugen Lounge, Kaffe Stugga, The Lower Lot
- Top Events: Open Haugen, Lord of the Ropes, Anything with Snowboy, Burton Qualifiers
- Restaraunts: Skolhaugen Lounge, Kaffe Stugga, Village Pizzeria
- Hotels/Lodging: River Valley Inn & Suites, Holiday Inn, Valley Motel, Dalles House. Visit Trollhaugen.com for additional lodging options and Snow & Sleep packages
- Any special season pass offers or discounted lift tickets: $105 Unlimited College Pass. Spring Season Pass Sales. Online ticket discounts at Trollhaugen.com
WHAT’S NEW FOR TROLLHAUGEN 2018
Progression camps to move newbs from cautious to confident on all terrain, an adults-only 'Introduction to Terrain Parks' clinic series, and another expansion of our Kinderhaugen park for mini-shreds ages 3-6 years old. Our continuing mission is to get humans on boards creating more humans on boards. We've got new circus rails on the blueprint wall, plans to load up on stock modular progression features, and Troll is now designated as 100% terrain park – which opens every run up for snow or steel feature potentials.
TROLLHAUGEN TERRAIN PARK BREAKDOWN
Re-imagining the Midwest's urban vibe on high-speed rope services, pitch-perfect hills, with park input from some of the sickest rail riders in the game, Troll's terrain parks offer everything from simple handrails to multi-kink terrors, snow-feature-focused tranny playgrounds, and steel-set snake runs to delight humans of all ages and abilities.