SEVEN SPRINGS RESORT OVERVIEW
Seven Springs offers the region's premier mountain experience for riders of all ages. Whether it's mellow corduroy laps you seek, boosting the big jump line in the Spot, or anything in between, Seven Springs is the place to visit. Ready to hang up the boots for the evening? Enjoy a beverage on the Foggy Goggle deck and watch the No Names Crew destroy The Streets. You could also master your Skee Ball game at the arcade or enjoy one of our many other bars and restaurants. Seven Springs is the place to be when the snow flies.
SEVEN SPRINGS RESORT STATS
- Location: Seven Springs, PA
- Vertical Drop: 750'
- Annual Snowfall: 135"
- Most popular run: The Alley
- Ride-able Acres: 285
- Number of Lifts: 10
- Number of Trails: 33
- Ticket Prices: $67
- Nearest Airport: Pittsburgh International Airport
- Aprés: The Foggy Goggle, The Matterhorn, Bavarian Lounge
- Top Events: Burton Qualifiers Finals, Oakley Mini Pipe Challenge, Revolution Tour
- Restaraunts: Helen's, Slopeside, The Highlands Market
- Hotels/Lodging: Main Lodge Hotel, Condos, Cabins, Chalets
- Any special season pass offers or discounted lift tickets: The Highlands Pass gives you access to all three resorts in the Seven Springs family. If you are a student, make sure to ask about our special rates
WHAT’S NEW FOR SEVEN SPRINGS 2018
The biggest addition to our arsenal this season is a new Pisten Bulley Park Pro snow cat. Plus, the success of our new North Park cross course means we'll be building that out even bigger and better. Throw in 400+ feet of new steel features across the parks, and you have a mountain that's dialed in for the 18/19 season.
SEVEN SPRINGS TERRAIN PARK BREAKDOWN
Seven Springs Parks and Pipes are constantly evolving to remain a leader in the industry. Seven Springs offers every level of progression every day. Start your day with hot laps in The Alley and work your way up to the only Olympic sized pipe on the east coast. Oh, by the way, we have over 125 jibs.