Mount Snow is a premier four season resort located in the Green Mountains of Southern Vermont and features four mountain faces of snowboarding, including one of the best terrain park in the East, Carinthia Parks, an all-mountain terrain park boasting 100 acres, over 150 features, and a superpipe. Mount Snow is a member of the Peak Pass. www.PeakPass.com.
- Location: West Dover, VT
- Vertical Drop: 1,700'
- Annual Snowfall: 158"
- Most popular run: Nitro
- Ride-able Acres: 600
- Number of Lifts: 20
- Number of Trails: 86
- Ticket Prices: $110
- Nearest Airport: Hartford, CT or Albany, NY
- Après: The two new bars at Carinthia, Snow Barn, Canned
- Top Events: Carinthia Classic: Presented by Monster Energy, A Snowboy Production, Minus Zero Festival
- Restaraunts: The new restaurants at Carinthia, The Bullwheel, The Snow Barn
- Hotels/Lodging: Grand Summit Hotel, Snow Lake Lodge, Mount Snow Condos
- Any special season pass offers or discounted lift tickets: The Drifter Pass: 7 Mountains, 21 Parks, 1 Pass. Ages 18-29 starting at just $399 when you purchase before December 17, 2018
WHAT’S NEW FOR 2018
Carinthia Base Lodge: Carinthia Parks is getting a major upgrade this year with the opening of the new Carinthia Base Lodge. This new $22 million lodge is five times larger than the one it's replacing and will feature everything a rider needs from the start of their day to après. Events: Carinthia Parks is reinventing its events this season with the new offerings Carinthia Classic and Ash & Steel. Peak Pass: Mount Snow welcomes back its greatest pass offering yet, the Peak Pass, which features a total of six pass options valid at seven resorts across four states in the Northeast.
TERRAIN PARK BREAKDOWN
Consistently rated the top park in the East and top 10 in North America, Carinthia Parks features 10 separate terrain parks spread over 100 acres, and sports 150+ features; including its famous Junkyard rail garden, Inferno jump line, and Prospector with its all- natural wood features.