LOON MOUNTAIN RESORT OVERVIEW
Known for award-winning parks and 2,100 feet of vertical, Loon is your resort, every day. Across three peaks, the mountain provides an abundance of natural jibs, making Loon the ideal playground for creative riders. Step into the parks, including the Burton Lil' Stash and you'll be riding photo-ready features top to bottom. Just two hours from Boston and 30 minutes from Plymouth State University, Loon is the everyday spot to lap the gondola with friends, "get the shot", or throw down in some of snowboarding's most unique events. See for yourself: #looneveryday
LOON MOUNTAIN RESORT STATS
- Location: Lincoln, New Hampshire
- Vertical Drop: 2100'
- Annual Snowfall: 160"
- Most popular run: Upper Picked Rock to Loon Mountain Park
- Ride-able Acres: 370
- Number of Lifts: 11
- Number of Trails: 61
- Ticket Prices: Check rates at LoonMtn.com/Tickets
- Nearest Airport: Manchester, NH
- Aprés: Paul Bunyan Room, Babe's Blue Ox Lounge, Mountain Club on Loon
- Top Events: Last Call with Eastern Boarder, Whale Watchers, Methodology
- Restaraunts: Camp III, Summit Café, Babe's Blue Ox Lounge
- Hotels/Lodging: Mountain Club on Loon
- Any special season pass offers or discounted lift tickets: 20s Pass valid seven days a week, with 12 blackout dates for ages 19-29. College season passes also available.
WHAT’S NEW FOR LOON 2018
The arsenal of photo-ready jibs continues to grow, including the New Era Green Monster and Red Bull signature feature. Mark your calendars for Oakley Week this March for a full week of events including the Oakley Minipipe Challenge and apres-ski parties. If all that sounds good, grab the new 20s Pass (ages 19–29) to ride Loon almost every day. And don't forget to pick up a pair of the limited-edition Loon x ThirtyTwo TM-Three boots available at the resort.
LOON TERRAIN PARK BREAKDOWN
Flow through a full progression of award-winning terrain parks to find features small and large including street-inspired jibs, photo-ready jump lines and New Hampshire's only Superpipe. Signature features from ThirtyTwo add to a massively creative jib fleet – making sure every day of riding at Loon is never the same.