HUNTER MOUNTAIN RESORT OVERVIEW
Now with four separate faces of the mountain, including designated beginner terrain, steeps and bumps for the seasoned pro, and cruisers for intermediates, Hunter proves to be the tri-state area's big mountain experience. After a day on the slopes, kick back and après at one of Hunter's slopeside bars, then relax in comfort at the slopeside Kaatskill Mountain Club Lodge. Featuring ski-in/ski-out rooms, an outdoor heated pool and hot tubs, fitness room and spa, the Kaatskill Mountain Club offers superior accommodations in the heart of all the action.
HUNTER MOUNTAIN RESORT STATS
- Location: Hunter, NY
- Vertical Drop: 1600'
- Annual Snowfall: 60-120"
- Most popular runs: Hellgate and Belt Parkway
- Ride-able Acres: 320
- Number of Lifts: 13
- Number of Trails: 67
- Ticket Prices: $89 – For the best rates on lift tickets, buy in advance online and save
- Nearest Airport: Albany International Airport
- Après: Main Bar: Hunter Mountain Base Lodge, CopperTree: Hunter Mountain Base Lodge, Van Winkle's Restaurant & Pub: Kaatskill Mountain Club Hotel
- Top Events: Kaatskillz Pro-Am, Bumps & BBQ, Pond Skimming
- Restaurants: Van Winkle's Restaurant & Pub: Kaatskill Mountain Club Hotel, The Marketplace & CopperTree: Hunter Moutnain Base Lodge, Scottie's: Hunter Mountain Summit Lodge
- Hotels/Lodging: Kaatskill Mountain Club Lodge, located steps away from the slopes
- Any special season pass offers or discounted lift tickets: $399 for unlimited skiing and riding at all seven Northeast Peak Resorts (ages 18-29). Best rates on lift tickets are online, in advance
WHAT’S NEW FOR HUNTER MOUNTAIN 2018
Hunter Mountain is excited for the premiere of the new Hunter North expansion this 2018/19 season, which is a new section of terrain including five new trails, four glades, and a new high-speed six-passenger chairlift! One of the largest expansions on the East Coast in years, Hunter North will add variety to the mountain's terrain while increasing its skiable acreage by one third.
HUNTER MOUNTAIN TERRAIN PARK BREAKDOWN
Empire Parks is part of the Peak Resorts Family, which includes sister resort parks Carinthia and Big Boulder, meaning you can expect unique builds and events throughout the winter season. Four parks located across the mountain include a variety of features for those who are just beginning and for seasoned terrain park veterans.