GRAND TARGHEE RESORT OVERVIEW
Grand Targhee is the powder rider's mountain where we consistently get deep storms totaling over 500" annually. Our base elevation of 7850' keeps us covered top-to-bottom from opening day to closing weekend. Our terrain has a playful, surfy feel creating plenty of opportunities to slash, carve, and turn. Being on the western slope of the Tetons, storm riding is common and our tree runs provide plenty of shelter from the wind and offer deep pockets of untouched snow. We remain a relatively uncrowded mountain and it's easy to find untouched snow days after a storm.
GRAND TARGHEE RESORT STATS
- Location: Alta, Wyoming / Driggs, Idaho
- Vertical Drop: 2270'
- Annual Snowfall: 500"+
- Most popular run: Ravenwood
- Ride-able Acres: 2602
- Number of Lifts: 5
- Number of Trails: 100
- Ticket Prices: $90
- Nearest Airport: Idaho Falls, Idaho (IDA), Jackson Hole (JAC)
- Aprés: Trap Bar and Grill, Branding Iron Grill, Tatanka Tavern
- Top Events: Teton Surf Classic, Terrain Park Takeover
- Restaraunts: Branding Iron Grill , Trap Bar , Wild Bill's – Authentic Mexican food from the legendary Nacho! , Forage Bistro – A must try in Driggs
- Hotels/Lodging: Slopeside starting at $160/night
- Any special season pass offers or discounted lift tickets: 4- Packs on sale through November 15
WHAT’S NEW FOR GRAND TARGHEE 2018
We're celebrating 50 years of operations and 30 YEARS OF SNOWBOARDING! We've expanded our outdoor area at the Trap Bar and Grill for après enjoyment.
GRAND TARGHEE TERRAIN PARK BREAKDOWN
We have two primary terrain parks; Sweetwater under the Dreamcatcher Lift and North Pole off Shoshone. Sweetwater has progressive lines and features while North Pole offers an introduction to park riding. As the season progresses, North Pole turns North Shore for the Teton Surf Classic.