CROTCHED MOUNTAIN RESORT OVERVIEW
Crotched Mountain skis like a big mountain, but with more fun per hour thanks to significantly less crowds. Our 100 acres of impeccably groomed terrain, tree glades, and challenging steeps cater to a variety of experience levels. Home to Midnight Madness, Crotched Mountain is the only ski area on the East Coast that allows you to snowboard until 3 a.m.
CROTCHED MOUNTAIN RESORT STATS
- Location: Bennington, NH
- Vertical Drop: 1,000'
- Annual Snowfall: 80"
- Most popular run: Pluto's Plunge
- Ride-able Acres: 100
- Number of Lifts: 5
- Number of Trails: 25
- Ticket Prices: $69
- Nearest Airport: Manchester-Boston Regional Airport
- Aprés: Onset Pub
- Top Events: Block Party (Park event) , Shred with the Girls (Ladies Freestyle Event), Sunny Sunday Slopestyle Event
- Restaurants: Onset Pub
- Hotels/Lodging: Crotched Mountain Resort, Francestown NH – (603) 588-2000; Jack Daniels Motor Inn, Peterborough NH – (603) 924-7548
- Any special season pass offers or discounted lift tickets: Drifter Unlimited Pass 18-29 Years $399 Valid At Mount Snow, VT | Hunter Mountain, NY | Attitash Mountain, NH | Wildcat Mountain, NH | Crotched Mountain, NH | Jack Frost, PA | Big Boulder, PA
WHAT’S NEW FOR CROTCHED MOUNTAIN 2018
New for 2018/19, Crotched will include snowmaking enhancements on the upper mountain with the addition of multiple new tower gun stations. Additionally, grading of our beginner teaching area will enhance the newcomer experience. The Onset Pub will also see improvements, including a new high-capacity beer cooler to better serve our après ski scene.
CROTCHED MOUNTAIN TERRAIN PARK BREAKDOWN
Crotched Mountain offers up three progressive terrain parks spread out across the mountain—CM Park, NCC- 1701 and Zero-G Progression Park. These parks vary in size, and offer up something for the experienced rider to the smallest grom looking to get some stoke.