BUCK HILL RESORT OVERVIEW
Buck Hill is Minnesota's premiere action sports resort. Buck Hill is the place to be if you want to have fun outside. We have action for everyone, and pride ourselves on providing a great experience for all our customers. Take advantage of our year-round offerings like skiing, snowboarding, mountain biking, camps, development teams, and even live music. We're truly your one-stop destination for fun in Minnesota.
BUCK HILL RESORT STATS
- Location: Burnsville, MN
- Vertical Drop: 309'
- Annual Snowfall: 60"
- Most popular run: Little Jibber
- Ride-able Acres: 45
- Number of Lifts: 10 Lifts
- Number of Trails: 16
- Ticket Prices: $45
- Nearest Airport: Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport
- Top Events: Buck Concert Series, Bucktoberfest, Spring Fling, Neveplast Dry Slope
- Restaraunts: . Black Diamond, Chalet, Waffle Bar
- Any special season pass offers or discounted lift tickets: Sunday nights from 7:30pm till close, lift tickets are just $15!
WHAT’S NEW FOR BUCK HILL 2018
In 2018 we're taking our offerings to a whole new level. We're adding additional youth training programs to get parents and families involved, we're adding flexible rates for all skiers and snowboarders (and tubers), and we have added a new concert series during the summer months.
BUCK HILL TERRAIN PARK BREAKDOWN
Our terrain parks consist of kickers, tabletops, boxes, and rails of many dimensions including a dedicated halfpipe. We also run a Terrain Park in the Fall on our Neveplast Dry Slope, so your season starts in September at Buck Hill!