BOSTON MILLS BRANDYWINE RESORT OVERVIEW
Boston Mills and Brandywine are two separate resorts located just three miles apart. Here, riders of all ages can rent gear, take lessons, and participate in our numerous events throughout the winter season. Northeast Ohio's premiere snowboarding resorts feature both day and night riding with 100% snowmaking coverage for all terrain. And because your pass is valid at both areas, you'll have access to four total parks between the two, which are set up for varying ability levels—meaning everyone can get in on the fun.
BOSTON MILLS BRANDYWINE RESORT STATS
- Location: Cleveland, OH
- Vertical Drop: 264'
- Annual Snowfall: 75"
- Most popular run: Shredder/The Park
- Ride-able Acres: 88
- Number of Lifts: 16
- Number of Trails: 18
- Ticket Prices: TBD
- Nearest Airport: Cleveland Hopkins International Airport
- Aprés: Lost and Found Bar, Joe Riders Bar, Whitey's Booze N' Burgers
- Top Events: Vans Rail Session (all ages), Rippers to Ragers (morning park contest for ages 12 and under, late-night 21 and over rail jam), USASA Slopestyle (all ages)
- Restaurants: Brandywine Café, The Eatery at Boston Mills , Lost and Found Bar at Brandywine
WHAT’S NEW FOR BOSTON MILLS BRANDYWINE 2018
The most dedicated snowmakers and park crew in the Midwest have been adding and updating snowmaking pipes, guns, and lines to create the most aggressive snowmaking capabilities possible.
BOSTON MILLS BRANDYWINE TERRAIN PARK BREAKDOWN
We're constantly setting up new features and creating new lines, refreshing the run-ins and landings, and cheering on riders throughout the day. When we are closed, the park crew is busy in the Rail Lab welding, prepping, and maintaining features to make our parks some of the best in the Midwest.