BIG BOULDER PARK RESORT OVERVIEW
With over 70 percent of big boulder PARK dedicated to some of the best freestyle terrain on the East Coast, it's no wonder riders come from near and far to fill the chairlifts of this Pocono powerhouse.
BIG BOULDER PARK RESORT STATS
- Location: Lake Harmony, PA
- Vertical Drop: 475'
- Annual Snowfall: 100"
- Most popular run: Freedom Park
- Ride-able Acres: 55
- Number of Lifts: 8
- Number of Trails: 16
- Ticket Prices: $60 Weekend Day, $35 Weekend Night, $30 Weeknight
- Nearest Airport: Philadelphia International Airport or Newark Liberty International Airport
- Aprés: The T Bar, Shenanigan's, E2000 Lounge at Jack Frost
- Top Events: Hell Track presented by Flour City Distribution, May Day, Bonfire Axe Jam
- Hotels/Lodging: Split Rock Resort, Lake Harmony Inn, Kalahari Resort
- Any special season pass offers or discounted lift tickets: The Peak Pass continues to be one of the most popular and valuable pass products on the market, notably the Drifter Pass, which covers ages 18-29 for just $399
WHAT’S NEW FOR BIG BOULDER PARK 2018
2018/19 will bring more of the same that you've come to know and expect from big boulder PARK: consistent, creative, and frequent rebuilds by one of the hardest working crews in the game, along with new features and exciting events, in part due to our partners at Monster Energy, Bonfire Outerwear, Smith Optics, and DC Snowboarding.
BIG BOULDER PARK BREAKDOWN
Eight parks featuring over 140 jibs and meticulously maintained snow features, encompassing all ability levels. Oh—and a mini pipe or two to get e xtra pitted in.