The entries have been pouring in for Analog’s Design Unlikely Features contest. Design Unlikely Features is unique because of the fact that the winner actually gets their dream feature built by the crew at Bear Mountain!
The winner will have their dream creation built, and Analog will bring them out to the Design Unlikely Features Contest on January 7th 2012 at Bear Mountain. They are invited to participate in the first ever contest on their winning feature.
1st Prize Includes:
- 2 Round Trip Tickets to/from Bear Mountain
- 2 Nights Lodging in the city of Big Bear Lake, CA
- Custom built snow feature at Bear Mountain
- Contest centered around your creation
- Analog Outerwear Kit (Gloves, Jacket, Pants)
- Analog Clothing Package (Including: Jeans, beanie, t-shirt, flannel, fleece, backpack, and belt)
These right here are the top five entries for the past week.
1. The Pyramix Box by Brett Wilks.
2. The Trash Talker by Spencer Rose
3. Bank With Gap And Rail by Brad Ofrim
4. The Bear-ier by Steven Pardo
5. The Rohm Pad by Matt Rohm
If you haven’t entered yet, don’t worry you still have time. There are three ways you can enter. You can :
Email it to email@example.com
You can submit your drawing at Analogclothing.com/duf3
Or you can mail it it to:
Design Unlikely Features
8659 Research Dr Suite 100
Irvine, CA 92618