February 1, 2019 (DENVER) – ThirtyTwo is proud to take women's outerwear to the next level with Desiree Melancon's Signature Collection. The brand is revealing Des' collection of five new styles at the OR SNOW SHOW in Denver this week. Her collection includes the Desiree Jacket, Lana Pant, Women's Rest Stop, Dez Hoodie and Sig Sock.
Des has a passion for self-expression, and that can be seen on each piece of her signature outerwear:
- Desiree Jacket – Taking distinctive cues from classic vintage mountain parkas, Desiree blended classic lines with modern 10k tech utilizing her unique style and artistically trained eye for detail.
- Lana Pant – This new piece features the classic chino styling with REPEL 10k Dura Stretch fabric and tops it off with triple stitched durability creating the perfect blend of Desiree's style and modern tech.
- Women's Rest Stop – The olive-green button-up Dura-Soft Micro Polar Fleece with 32REPEL DWR water repellant tech is perfect to wear from bed to boarding.
- Dez Hoodie – Of course this hoodie featuring Des' art has a 32DWR water repellant tech to keep you dry.
- Desiree's Signature Lashed (grey/black/white) – One of the most recognized boots in the world now comes with Desiree's art! With Ultimate fit, an independent eyestay, medium flex and an independent eyestay the Lashed is the boot of choice for Desiree Melancon.
While calling Desiree Melancon an all-terrain ripper is the truth, she's so much more than the winner of five Transworld SNOWboarding Rider's Poll Awards, the Dirksen Derby Champion or the sum of her many progressive video parts. She's an artist, a free spirit and one that snowboarders follow.
For the latest on ThirtyTwo, connect with the brand here:
- Twitter/Instagram: @ThirtyTwo
- Facebook: facebook.com/ThirtyTwo
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/thirtytwovideo
Established in 1995, ThirtyTwo was created by snowboarders for snowboarders. Rider-owned and privately held since day one, ThirtyTwo has led the snowboard market with new and never before seen innovations in technology, performance, comfort and eco-friendly initiatives. All ThirtyTwo products have been tested and approved by the best snowboarders in the world. For additional information, visit thirtytwo.com.