Snowbird Masters Postponed
Hello Masters Athletes,
We hope this finds you well. As you may already know, conditions have been less than ideal at Snowbird and beyond. In order to maintain the integrity of this event and competition, we have decided to re-schedule the event at Snowbird Ski and Summer Resort to April 12-15 2012.
All athletes registered, who can’t make it to Snowbird in April, will be fully reimbursed for the entry fee. Please just let us know if you will not be able to attend the Snowbird event by emailing Julia at: email@example.com. Otherwise we will assume you are coming in April.
Please continue to check out http://thenorthfacemasters.com/ and our facebook page for updates and information.
We are sorry to relay this, but Mother Nature did not deliver as expected. We are looking forward to a great event in Crystal Mountain!
Please let us know if you have questions.
All the best and pray for snow!