Aspen/Snowmass is the Place to Be for The Meeting 11
The Meeting, the preeminent kickoff to the winter season, will once again take over the storied streets and peaks of Aspen/Snowmass on October 1-3, 2015.
A staple of the approaching winter season for snow enthusiasts, filmmakers, athletes, industry insiders, media and fans, the 11th annual iteration of the event is shaping up to be one of the best to date. This year’s schedule is stacked with the latest shred films, a conference with renowned speakers within the industry and beyond, networking opportunities, and plenty of parties to celebrate the approaching season.
"Every year there are unique aspects to The Meeting and I am really excited to be back in Wagner Park to feed the excitement for the upcoming season with an outdoor party and chance to watch the top snow films," says Deric Gunshor, Aspen Skiing Company Event Marketing Senior Manager of the approaching event.
Our newest film, Origins, will be among the films that premiere at the Wagner Theatre in the center of Aspen during the weekend. Check out the full schedule of events below and read last year’s recap here.
The Meeting 11 Full Schedule 2015
Panel Topics and Presenters:
· Session I – Maximizing the value of content investment: Explore the core challenge of profiting from digital content creating.
· Session II – Effective deployment of digital and social media strategy to deliver an engaged audience.
· Session III – Industry gurus chat about experiences with renowned brands such as Taco Bell, Harley Davidson, Mountain Dew and Stance.
· Session IV – Look into the crystal ball of potential identifying and sharing new technology, emerging platforms and being efficient. Learn about product innovation and how harnessing technology can alter your ability to create, obtain and distribute content.
Confirmed speakers for the conference are as follows:
· Aaron Carrera – GRIND TV, General Manager – Carrera is the general manager of GrindTV, the world's largest action- and adventure-sports website, which is Yahoo's official action-sports partner. He oversees all editorial and business development for the brand.
· Albina Binyaminova – The Orchard, Manager of Video Services – The Orchard is a pioneering music, video and film distribution company. Binyaminova has worked on platforms such as YouTube providing insights and recommendations to clients on how to leverage their content, be it audio or video, for monetization on the YouTube platform.www.theorchard.com
· Annie Fast – Network A, Senior Director of Programming – Network A is an action sports online destination launched by Bedrocket Media. Fast has been on board at fastest-growing action sports online destinations since the launch in January 2012 and her role includes series development, supervising producer throughout production, and managing the programming and distribution of content across various platforms and through social media. www.networka.com
· Brendan Gahan – Epic Signal, Founder – Graham built Epic Signal in an effort to develop influencer marketing programs and implement channel strategy and management for social video platforms. www.epicsignal.com
· Brody Leven – Professional adventure skier – Leven ironically prefers climbing up mountains to skiing down them. He travels to the world’s mountains, returning with stories to inspire others to tackle difficult challenges. www.brodyleven.com
· Dan Vaughn – Teton Gravity Research, VP Digital Media & Services – Previously the Director of Sales and Marketing at TransWorld Media, Vaughn brings over fifteen years of "blue-chip" media experience in diversified fields including digital and traditional media, web development & design, creative services management and sales development to Teton Gravity Research. www.tetongravity.com
· Greggory Heil – Encoding.com, Founder – Heil founded Encoding.com in September 2008 and has led the team to its current position as the world's largest and fastest video encoding cloud-based SaaS with thousands of clients and millions of encodes under its belt. www.encoding.com
· Issa Sawabini – Fuse Marketing, Partner – At Fuse, Sawabini oversees all client service areas and specializes in the development and execution of clients’ youth targeted marketing strategies. In the past decade he has worked to develop successful youth marketing strategies for over 50 brands including Mountain Dew, SoBe, Harley Davidson, Yahoo, NBC, Universal Studios, Motorola, Ford, Burton Snowboards, Quiksilver, Converse, Discover Card and Cartoon Network.www.fusemarketing.com
· Nick Tran – Stance, VP Integrated Marketing –Tran joined Stance as the VP of Demand Creation where he's been tasked with dominating the sock game unmercifully. Most recently he was the digital marketing and social media lead at Taco Bell Corp. www.stance.com
· Scott McDonald – Lumenati, Creative Director – As a Lumenati creative officer, McDonald brings one of the most unique eyes in the industry to every project he comes across. Combining design with his own twisted sense of humor, he's worked with some of the biggest names in the advertising world, and some of the most monumental social movements of the last decade. http://lumenati.co/
Registration for The Meeting 11 is now live. Dial in your spot here. You don’t want to miss this.