Rome SDS PRESENTS: THE 4TH ANNUAL STOKEN!
You can't control the Stoke.
For the fourth year Rome SDS brings you the end of season stoke you crave. Stoken is the un-contests of all contests. It's a time to celebrate the shred season as it winds down and warms up, in a huge crew moving from feature to feature just having a good time.
The Stoken may include: all, some, or none of the following good times:
– Reverse Limbo Ollie Bar - mad ups bro
– One Hitters – could be a hip, quarter pipe, pipe, or on the chairlift
– The Long Slash - spray and pray
– Barrel Bonks - little tap, tap, taparoo
– Mystery Flavor - could be anything...
We'll all be traveling as a pack from feature to feature, sessioning each jib or event in a super loose good-times jam format. And while the Stoken isn't about winning, we still want to hook up a few people displaying the largest stoke quantity with a few extra items.
– First in Stoke - 2012 Mob Bindings
– Second in Stoke - 2012 Rome Jacket
– Third in Stoke - 2012 Rome Backpack
At the end of it all we'll wrap it all up with a good ol' product toss and possibly some hot dogs down in the parking lot.
March 13th – Wachusett's in MA - 10AM
March 19th – Nubs Nob in MI - 10:30AM
March 19th – Canyons in UT - 10AM
March 19th – Holiday Valley in NY - 10AM (Helmets Required)
March 25th – Summit at Snoqualamie in WA - 10AM
March 26th - Big Boulder in PA - 10AM