MAMMOTH MOUNTAIN ANNOUNCES $375 SEASON PASS AT 1978-79 PRICES
* New season pass price allows unlimited skiing and boarding atMammoth Mountain throughout the 2000-2001 season and for spring ridingbeginning May 12.
* Limited time offer represents 75 percent savings on the regularseason pass price.
* Offer only available May 1-July 4, 2000 while supplies last.
Mammoth Mountain, CA – California’s favorite mountain resort recentlydebuted the Value Season Pass, an affordable and convenient way to enjoyMammoth’s world class mountain. The special edition pass is good forunlimited skiing and boarding throughout the 2000-2001 season and for springriding beginning May 12 for the remainder of this season for only $375, a 75percent savings off the regular season pass price.
Ski More for Less
Mammoth’s Value Season Pass replaces the Silver Club Card program and offersnot only tremendous savings with unlimited skiing and boarding, but theconvenience of going directly to lifts, bypassing the ticket window.Available May 1, 2000, the pass is priced at $375 for adults, $275 for teens(ages 13-18) and $175 for children (ages 7-12) and seniors (65 and over).
“Mammoth Mountain has unearthed prehistoric pricing for a world classMammoth experience,” said Rob Perlman, Executive Director of Marketing forMammoth. “The Value Pass comes in response to guest requests for bettervalue and flexibility. It’s all about convenience, value and simplicity, andit has never been easier or more affordable to ski or ride Mammoth,California’s number one mountain resort. Act quickly to take advantage ofthis special limited time, limited quantity offer.”
The Value Pass pays for itself in only seven days of skiing or riding andallows access to Mammoth’s famous spring skiing at no additional cost. Withtwo feet of new snow in the last few days adding to Mammoth’s base depth of8-12 feet, spring skiing will likely go through June. That’s a bonus monthof Mammoth’s second season, voted the best spring skiing in the country byindustry publications.
Limited Time and Quantity Offer
It won’t take long for skiers and boarders to recognize the Value Pass asthe best value in California and passes are expected to sell out quickly. Alimited quantity will be sold and the pass is ONLY available for purchaseMay 1 until midnight July 4, 2000. To purchase the pass, call 800-MAMMOTH orapply on-line at www.mammothmountain.com.
The Value Season Pass holder will enjoy the following Mammoth Club benefits:
* A 2000 Sierra Star Golf Club Star Card for only $100 (reg. $250).
Star Card members enjoy $60 rounds at Mammoth’s premiere 18-holechampionship golf course and $50 rounds during twilight periods. Sierra Staropens June 1, 2000.
* A 2000 Mammoth Mountain Bike park season pass for only $100 (reg.$270). Enjoy unlimited access to Mammoth’s legendary 70-mile singletracktrail network and the new Panorama Gondola. The Bike Park is scheduled toopen June 24, 2000.
* A 2000/2001 June Mountain season pass for only $100 (reg. $250).Enjoy unlimited skiing and boarding at the High Sierra’s best kept secret.This option more than pays for itself after just three days.
* A 2000/2001 season pass to Tamarack Cross Country Ski Center forjust $100 (reg. $250). Unlimited cross country skiing and snowshoeing in theMammoth Lakes Basin.
* Nightly discounts at Mammoth Mountain Inn and Juniper Springs Lodge.Save 25 percent on nightly summer rates, and 35 percent on winter midweekand 10 percent on winter weekend stays of 3 to 5 nights (excluding theChristmas holiday 12/23/00-1/7/01).
* A Sports School Book of Ten Lessons for just $325 (reg. $450).Includes ten transferable 3-hour group lessons for skiers and snowboardersof any age (4 yrs+) with Mammoth Mountain Sports School, one of the top tenschools in North America.
* A 50 percent discount on lift tickets at other Intrawest resorts(valid 2000-2001 season only).
* Additional discounts at a variety of Mammoth Moountain businesslocations throughout Mammoth Lakes.
* The Value Gold Pass must be purchased before July 4, 2000 and isnon-transferable, non-refundable and not valid at June Mountain.
To purchase a Value Season Pass, visit the web site atwww.mammothmountain.com or call 800-MAMMOTH before July 4, 2000. Act nowbefore this offer becomes extinct.
Mammoth Mountain Ski Area is the leading four-season mountain resort inCalifornia. The company owns and operates Mammoth Mountain, June Mountain,Tamarack Lodge and Cross Country Resort, Mammoth Snowmobile Adventures,Mammoth Mountain Bike Park, Mammoth Mountain Inn and also operates JuniperSprings Lodge and Sierra Star Golf Club in Mammoth Lakes, California. Formore information on Mammoth Mountain, visit http://www.mammothmountain.com