Arnette's Winter 2012-13 Skylight
For this winter, Arnette is coming in hot with the brand new Skylight, the best 'regular goggle' on the market today. The Skylight is large, without being obtrusive, and boasts a crystal clear, wide field of vision.
Twenty years ago, Arnette was one of the first eyewear brands to embody the snow/skate/surf/MX lifestyles. Arnette's snowboard goggles are inspired by the love for riding and the joy of shredding with friends. The Skylight doesn't have GPS, email capabilities, or shoot lasers at people swerving into your way on the slopes. It simply helps you have the best possible riding experience.
Details On The Skylight
The oversized Skylight was given its name by the lords of vision on the day it was born because of its supernatural ability to allow them to see with unobstructed clarity. Featuring Arnette's No-BS (Blind Spot) technology, the Skylight maximizes peripheral vision, with or without a helmet on. No-BS features a semi-flush lens geometry for a better view, whether you're grabbing your board or just tying your boots. The signature F#%G OFF! anti-fog lens coating, combined with the Cool Breeze venting system, keeps you fog-free while the Combo-Plate triple-layer face foam insures supreme fit and comfort. Silicone-ribbed strap stays in place on slick helmets and slick-looking beanies.
- No-Blind Spot Technology (No-BS) – oversized frame / lens combo for optimized field of vision
- Dual vented lens with 100% UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light protection up to 400NM
- Toric lens provides optimal visual performance
- F#%G OFF! Anti-Fog Lens Coating
- Tuned Light Transmission of chrome lens coating
- Cool Breeze venting system
- Scratch resistant lens coating
- Triple-Layer Combo-Plate Face Foam with moisture-wicking polar fleece
- Designed for helmet compatibility
- Adjustable silicone-ribbed strap - stays put on helmets and beanies
- Optimized to fit medium to large faces
- Extra lens available with select frame colors
- MSRP: $120-$160 based on lens and frame color ($160 models include two lenses)