From the World Snowboard Tour—
Last weekend the 10th anniversary of the O'Neill Pleasure Jam powered by Opel took place at the Dachstein glacier. Despite rather poor weather conditions and some changes on the contest's schedule, the riders competing impressed with high-level riding and massive tricks.
The defending champion Aimee Fuller proved her role as favourite rider and won not only a prize money of 2.000 USD but also an invitation to the 5Star Red Bull Nanshan Open 2013 in China. Swiss rider Isabel Derungs came second, followed by Urska Pribosic.
Due to strong winds the men's finals got a bit troublesome. The second run had to be cancelled. The first run counted though and Eric Beauchemin emerged as Pleasure Jam winner. He was closely followed by the Austrian Werni Stock and Jamie Nicholls from GB.
1. Fuller, Aimee GBR Roxy, Vans 500.00
2. Derungs, Isabel SUI Eleven, Ride Snowboards, Spy 471.15
3. Pribosic, Urska SLO Blue Tomato Elan, Rip Curl 450.00
4. Goldman, Evgeniya RUS 434.03
5. Maas, Cheryl NED Nitro Snowboard Co. Celtek, Electric, Nixon, Volcom 421.20
1. Beauchemin, Eric USA DC 500.00
2. Stock, Werner AUT Burton Snowboards Adidas Eyewear, Aesthetiker, Burn, Clast, Hotzone 471.15
3. Nicholls, Jamie GBR Nike Oakley Red Bull, Salomon, Transform Gloves, TSA 450.00
4. Cinca, Patrick GER Voelkl 434.03
5. Thorgren, Sven SWE Nitro Snowboard Co. Protest, Smith 421.20