Spark R&D Arc Splitboard Binding 2019
The Arc splitboard binding is lightweight with medium flex for long tours, epic overnighters, trees and steeps. The baseplate is CNC machined with maximum cutouts to shave weight yet maintain strength and performance while incorporating our industry-leading Tesla T1 binding anatomy.
Binding Features & Details:
- Touring Brackets: Arc bindings slide sideways into the offset touring brackets and are locked into place with our snap ramp. No pins, no cables, no fiddle factor.
- Pillow Line Straps: Arc Pillow Line Straps are lightweight – 46% lighter than their fabric strap predecessors. They are ultra durable, comfortable, waterproof, one-piece molded construction, and made 100% in-house.
- Rip 'N' Flip Highbacks: The Arc highback has a moderate amount of glass fiber fill for medium flex and a surfy feel. The tool free forward lean adjuster (FLAD) offers complete customization from 0° to 22° in ride mode. The Forward Lean Adjuster toggles easily between forward lean position and -13° touring position for easy transitions.
- One Climbing Wire: A single fatty wire built into the baseplate switches easily from stowed, to low (12°), to high (18°) climbing positions and back again while touring.
- Buckles & Plastics: Ladders and adjusters are produced in-house with unique thermoplastics that maintain flex over a wide temperature range, performing well on spring tours as well as sub-zero suffer fests.