Travis Rice and Quiksilver are teaming up to give away one of the key elements of Travis’ signature collection: the Travis Rice Stretch Jacket. Featuring stretch material technology for ultimate on-mountain mobility, this 20K shell snowboarding jacket ensures that nothing will hold you back this season.
From tearing down the steepest Alaskan spines to ripping up XXL booters, Travis is all about versatility. Which is why he’s teamed up with Quiksilver to create a full product range to support his ride, all season long. There’s an outerwear solution for every terrain, season and price point. Meanwhile, a full range of layers and accessories covers all Travis' bases, on and off the mountain.
Travis Rice Stretch Jacket Key Features & Details
- 20K Quiksilver DryFlight technology [20,000 mm/20,000 g]
- Fixed hood that’s helmet compatible
- Fixed stretch powder skirt
- YKK® Aquaguard® zips
- Fully taped seams
- Mesh lined underarm vents
- Fit: Regular
- Insulation: Shell
- Lining: Seamless mega-stretch cell lining
- Full specs and details here