You’ve seen the trailer, or perhaps you have joined us at one of our Cold Front Tour dates. Either way, you’re likely familiar with Kazuhiro Kokubo’s signature project, Kamikazu. Well, the time has officially come for you to own the film yourself. Pre-orders for the project on iTunes are officially available, with the full film’s official release date set for October 30th. What’s the use in waiting? Be the first of your friends to own this highly anticipated film and jump on the pre-order now.
Kamikazu documents some of the best backcountry riding in history, from snowboarders hand-selected by Kazu based on style and originality. Kazu Kokubo's uncommon vision has carried him to an illustrious place few modern snowboarders have reached. Perspective and unwavering commitment to doing what he wants, how he wants, have cemented his place as one of snowboarding's modern icons. These traits guide the direction for his well-deserved signature film project. Before gaining recognition as one of the best backcountry freestyle riders of all time, Kazu's early years were spent in the competitive spotlight, standing on international podiums and competing in the Olympics twice. The anti-authoritarian attitude that catalyzed controversy around Kazu in the contest sphere also defines his approach to this film. Everything about Kamikazu was driven by its star. The film features its eclectic cast deep in the backcountry, where the only rules imposed are by the mountains themselves.
Join us on the Cold Front Tour to see Kamikazu on the big screen:
- Portland, OR: Thursday, October 4th — See Recap Here
- Seattle, WA: Saturday, October 6th — See Recap Here
- Salt Lake City, UT: Thursday, October 11th — See Recap Here
- Denver, CO: Saturday, October 13th — See Recap Here
- Minneapolis, MN: Thursday, October 18th — RSVP HERE
- Chicago, IL: Saturday, October 20th — RSVP HERE
- New York, NY: Thursday, October 25th — RSVP HERE
- Boston, MA: Saturday, October 27th —RSVP HERE
- Reno, NV: Thursday, November 1st — RSVP HERE
- San Diego, CA: Saturday, November 3rd — RSVP HERE