Head Snowboard’s newest Japan clip was filmed in only 7 days and one week before the earthquake and tsunami hit Japan.
With this clip we want to invite everybody to help our friends in Japan.
The whole clip was filmed in Asahidake.
Riders: Fredrik Evensen, Shayne Pospisil, Christophe Schmidt and Masaomi Harada
In response to the earthquake and tsunami TWS has made an exclusive Wallpaper Wednesday: Japan. Visit the link for images of Kazuhiro Kokubo, Tim Humphreys, Johnny Paxson, and Jeremy Thompson shredding Japan. Do your part by posting the images to your desktop. The Japanese need support more than ever right now, help spread the word and raise awareness!
If your interested in donating, here are five top organizations:
1. The American Red Cross: Red Cross officials say donors can text REDCROSS to 90999 and a $10 donation will automatically be charged to donor’s phone bill, or donations can be made directly on its Web site.
2. Waves 4 Water: Jon Rose is working on a plan for ground relief efforts coordinated with the Japanese military and anyone with boats, helicopters, or the means to reach stranded people. Help them gather the resources by donating.
3. Global Giving/International Medical Corps:Global Giving is working with International Medical Corps, Save the Children, and other organizations on the ground to disburse funds to organizations providing relief and emergency services to victims of the earthquake and tsunami. Donors can text JAPAN to 50555 to give $10, and larger increments can be submitted on Global Giving’s Web site.
4. Doctors Without Borders: They don’t have donations set up specifically for Japanese relief funds, but they have sent large numbers of medical teams to the area and donating will surely help continue their efforts.
5. The Salvation Army: The Salvation Army has been providing food and shelter to Tokyo commuters who were stranded when public transportation was interrupted by the earthquake. They are to send a team to Sendai, a city about 250 miles Tokyo, to assess the situation there. Text JAPAN or QUAKE to 80888 to make a $10 donation. (Make sure to respond “YES” to the Thank You message you receive.) Donations can also be made on the organization’s Web site or by calling 1-800-SAL-ARMY.