Skullcandy Releases Ultimate iPhone App
Its finally here! The Skullcandy <http://www.skullcandy.com> iPhone application, which with the touch of a finger users can get climate conditions or the latest surf report , find a skate park, and listen to free streaming music. Launched today, the Skullcandy iPhone app is an extension of the Skullcandy lifestyle.
A download for the application can be found at www.skullcandy.com/iphone-app.
Check out all the details and screenshots on the flipside.
The first iPhone app to give board sport fanatics faster access to everything they crave. By forming partnerships with Surfline.com, OnTheSnow.com, trueAnthem, and Episodic, the Skullcandy iPhone app has the following features:
– Surf reports so you know when and where to rip
– Up to the minute snow reports plus a 5 day forecast
– A skate park finder for nomads who have to try them all
– Free music player chock full of Skullcandy-approved tracks
– Video from Skullcandy TV loaded with shorts featuring Skullcandy athletes and musicians
– For those who want it all, a dealer locator feature will find the nearest shop for instant gratification
– A mobile Skullcandy store that allows you to buy new headphones, backpacks or other Skullcandy gear
– A fresh selection of continually updated wallpapers designed by Skullcandy fans
– Access to all Skullcandy happenings through the Skullcandy blog