Date: Tuesday, Nov. 4, 1997
Time: 8:00 pm
Place: 675 Commonwealth Av., Rm. B-50 Boston, MA (Boston University)
Admission: $5 ($2 for students with I.D.)
M.C.: 101.7/WFNX radio personality, Angie C.
Grand Prize: Fresh Session Weekend
Fresh and Tasty Magazine, the leading media source in women’s snowboarding, is proud to announce the Premiere of the second annual All Female Snowboard Film, Trade Out. Following up on their 1996 release, Hera (the highlyacclaimed, First Ever Women’s Snowboarding Film) Vail, Co. based J2Productions returns with Trade Out, which promises to rock the snowboardworld once again.
Trade Out features some of today’s top female snowboarders,including Barrett Christy, Megan Pishcke, Tina Basich, Rhonda Doyle, Tricia Byrnes, Griselda Gonzales, Dresden Howell, and many, many others!Accompanying the fantastic halfpipe, tricks and powder scenes is the musicof Jamiroquoi, Dr. Octagon, Spearhead, Reef…just to name a few.
In this venture, Julie Morrison and Julie FitzPatrick (the 2 J’s of J2) traveled all over the US, Austria and Switzerland to capture theirfootage which combine kick-ass snowboard action with furious sounds toprovide a good balance to the documentative profiling of the industry’sfinest. Artistic and groovy, any lover of snowboarding is sure to enjoyviewing this flick.
PRIZES!!!! Every attendee will have a chance to win the following awesomeprizes donated by our sponsors:
- Burton Snowboard – Victoria Jealouse Pro Model “Freedom 51” $430
- 3 Burton back packs with t-shirt about $90ea
- Oxygen Snowboard – “Divine 44” $359
- 1 pair Vans Snowboards Boots – any style/size $199
- 2 pairs Simple Shoes – any style/size about $60ea
- 4 Spoon Watches – sport watch by Pulsar $100ea
- $50 Gift Cert. – Sea Stars Girls Board Shop. Newport, RI $50
- $50 Gift. Cert. EZ Rider. Woburn MA $50
- 2 pairsof 4 Lift Tickets Sugarbush Resort about $100ea
- Pair of lift tickets – Stratton Mtn. about $100