IF YOU LIKE SHOOTING SNOWBOARDING, DON’T MISS OUT ON THIS OPPORTUNITY! DEADLINE FOR PHOTO SUBMISSIONS TO THE “YOUR TURN PHOTO CONTEST” is THIS FRIDAY, MAY 21st!!!
Want a chance to win a session at High Cascade Snowboard Camp’s Photo Workshop at Mount Hood this Summer?!?! TransWorld SNOWboarding’s “Your Turn Photo Contest” brings an opportunity for aspiring snowboard photographers to learn from veteran photographers of the snowboard industry during a week long photo workshop. What makes a photograph a TransWorld “Your Turn Photo Contest” winner? Technical quality, clarity, composition are all important, but so is the ability to capture the unexpected. As the grand finale for this contest, the TAG word will be “Seasons Best.” So, gather your most impressive images from this season and upload them to the “UPLOAD YOUR STUFF” section on the right side of the TWSNOW.com homepage.
The winner will be announced June 1st. Good Luck!
Here are the guidelines for your photos to be considered:
- Photos have to be uploaded to the “UPLOAD YOUR STUFF” part of TWSNOW.com
- Include a simple caption; rider name, location, and photographer name
- Tag with the keyword “seasons best”
- Photos must be from 2009/10 season
- Each photographer can only upload up to 3 images
- Size the images 600 pixels on longest side at 72 dpi
- Images must be submitted by the photographer
The HCSC Photo Workshop will be held August 5th-10th. For more information check out this HCSC link:
These are the other “Your Turn Photo Contest” nominees from earlier this season:
If you have any questions, email TWS Photo Associate Chris Wellhausen: firstname.lastname@example.org