By Greg Goulet
1. Head at a slight angle to whatever you’re gonna hit. Have enough speed to reach the top.
2. Ollie out a bit, and swing your tail around backside 180. Be careful not to hit your tail on the lip by rotating too soon.
3. The lip should be right between your legs, and you should be balanced on your toe edge. Keeping your weight centered will help you maintain your balance. The key is to stay low and a bit cowboy (spread your knees apart).
4. Start your backside 180 by looking between your legs to spot yourself, and keep turning your upper body as you continue to revert.
5. Ride away backward and find other obstacles to do this trick on. Go nuts!