1. Throw the filmer in the water for the proper angle. And for good riding, go to Mt. Seymour.
2. Gather enough speed to clear the gap.
3. As you near the lip-cock it back and unload.
4. Once airborne-relax and enjoy.
5. Spot the rail and aim to land flat-based, between the binders.
6. Check the landing gear and prepare for impact.
7. Touch down.
9. Coming out fakie is more natural for me, but whatever floats your boat.
10. Do it again-two to make it true.
CaptionsJust like skateboarding-only easier. Mt. Seymour. Sequence: ScottSerfas.com