Jackson, Wyoming—The Chevrolet Revolution Tour resumed Friday and snowboarders Mike Marohn (Casper, WY) and Sarah Myers (Incline Village, NV) took wins in slopestyle at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort.
The five-feature course included three rail/jump options, a large jump/C rail choice and a quarterpipe/hip contraption.
After threats of rain and cold temperatures, the weather cooperated with sunny, epic conditions.
Action continues Saturday with halfpipe and snowboardcross is slated for Sunday.
In its second year, the Chevrolet Revolution Tour, managed by U.S. Snowboarding, is in place to bridge the gap between local-level competition and upper-level contests like the U.S. Snowboard Grand Prix, Vans Cup, U.S. Open and X-Games.
The four-stop series concludes June 20-21 at Windell’s Camp in Oregon.
CHEVROLET REVOLUTION TOUR
Jackson, WY – March 10, 2006
1. Mike Mahron, Casper, Wyo., 39.10 points
2. Ross Baker, Reno, Nev., 38.10
3. Paul Brichta, Burnsville, Minn., 35.00
4. Teddy Karlinski, Snowmass Village, Colo., 32.00
5. Esmail Coombs, Whitehall, Pa., 31.50
1. Sarah Myers, Incline Village, Nev., 35.10
2. Jordan Karlinski, Snowmass Village, Colo., 33.00
3. Kaitlyn Farrington, Bellevue, Idaho, 29.00
4. Eden Ferry, Carbondale, Colo., 23.00
5. Theresa Ward, Steamboat Springs, Colo., 20.60
For complete MEN’S results:
For complete WOMEN’S results: