By J.F. Pelchat
1. Visualize this trick in your head before trying it.
2. When you’ve got it figured out, approach the wall at great speed and take off with your weight a little on your tail. Don’t ollie, just ride the transition to the end.
3. Look ahead of you and grab lein. When you grab, it should keep you from “rolling down the windows” and give you stability in the air.
4. When you’re at your highest point, start looking at where you want to land and release the grab.
5. Position your board parallel to the landing, and be ready for impact. Use your knees to absorb, and ride away clean!