1. Always stock boards according to size so it’s easy to find the right length board for a customer.
2. Store more boards mounted with bindings regular rather than goofy-footed (try a 65 percent-35 percent mix).
3. If you have highback bindings that need heel-cup adjustment to fit boot sizes, try to keep the boots and bindings together, instead of keeping the bindings mounted on the boards.
4. Keep boards waxed and tuned. The rental could be the first time a customer tries the sport and it has to be the best experience possible.
5. Always offer a rental package that includes a lesson.