Analog’s Design Unlikely Features Contest invites creative minds to imagine a unique, custom-built snowboard feature. Whether it’s a completely new idea, or built upon something that already exists, submissions can consist of hand drawn, computer generated, napkin sketched or popsicle stick built models… whatever medium works!
Entries will be judged based on creativity, ride-ability, and build-ability. Twice a month, the top five entries will be posted on www.analogclothing.com to be judged by the public. Semi-finalists will receive a swag package just for being a top entry.
The winner will have their dream creation built, and Analog will bring them out to the Design Unlikely Features Contest on January 7th 2012 at Big Bear Mountain Resort. They are invited to participate in the first ever contest on their winning feature.
1st Prize Includes:
- 2 Round Trip Tickets to/from Big Bear Mountain
- 2 Nights Lodging at Big Bear Mountain Resorts
- Custom built snow feature at Big Bear Mountain
- Contest centered around your creation
- Analog Outerwear Kit (Gloves, Jacket, Pants)
- Analog Clothing Package (Including: Jeans, beanie, t-shirt, flannel, fleece, backpack, and belt)
There are three different ways for you to submit your feature. You can:
Email it to [email protected]
You can submit your drawing at Analogclothing.com/duf3
Or you can mail it it to:
Design Unlikely Features
8659 Research Dr Suite 100
Irvine, CA 92618