Here’s this week’s top 5 features. This week the features were picked by us at TWsnow. If you haven’t submitted in a feature yet, hurry up because time’s running out. Only one more week left to submit! Next week the voting will be done over facebook, so keep checking out Analog’s facebook page.
The winner of Analog’s Design Unlikely Features will have their dream creation built, and Analog will bring them out to the Design Unlikely Features Contest on January 7th 2012 at Bear Mountain. They are invited to participate in the first ever contest on their winning feature.
1st Prize Includes:
- 2 Round Trip Tickets to/from Bear Mountain
- 2 Nights Lodging in the city of Big Bear Lake, CA
- Custom built snow feature at Bear Mountain
- Contest centered around your creation
- Analog Outerwear Kit (Gloves, Jacket, Pants)
- Analog Clothing Package (Including: Jeans, beanie, t-shirt, flannel, fleece, backpack, and belt)
These right here are the top five entries for the past week.
1. The Planter Pad by Austin Smith