Woodward at Copper is the first indoor/outdoor ski and snowboarding camp on the planet and will open its doors for daily programs on June 13 and summer camps on June 21. Guests ages 8-and-up can spend the better part of a day in the Barn for less than $100, or be one of the first to enjoy a summer camp session at Woodward at Copper.
Guests can expect a Woodward at Copper summer camp day to include: skiing or riding on Copper's 'campers-only' on-snow summer terrain park, Barn sessions throughout the day and night with access to Snowflex® ramps, foam pits, trampolines, a spring floor and indoor skateboard features, in addition to other recreational activities including skate park tours, rock climbing, music, hiking and more. 2009 summer sessions are still available…call 866-534-7444 to reserve yours now, or go to the all new www.woodwardatcopper.com for details and pricing, plus a virtual tour of The Barn.
- Spend the better part of your day in the Woodward at Copper Barn for less than $100*. For first time guests, start off with the interactive One Hit Wonder session, a hands-on introductory session that helps participants become comfortable with the trampolines, foam pits and other features in The Barn. Then follow that up with a Drop-In Session, an open session where skiers and riders can use the facility to work on individual skills, and focus their training on the trampolines, big air jump, jibzone, quarterpipe, log jib, cliff drop, spring floor or any of the indoor skateboarding features. For the best value guests receive 25% off one (1) Drop-In Session when they pre-book it with a One Hit Wonder session. The prices are as follows:
- One Hit Wonder Session = $69.99*
- Drop-In Session = $24.99*
- Drop-In Session – 5 punch pass = $99.99*
- Drop-In Session – 10 punch pass = $179.99*.
- Copper is offering Woodward at Copper participants top-of-the-line demo rental equipment for $20* per day or for the special 'Woodward at Copper Camper Week' price of $89*. These packages will include boards/boots or skis/boots/poles and also a helmet.
- Woodward Staycation – Need another excuse to check out Woodward at Copper? This inclusive package combines lodging at Copper and a One Hit Wonder session – packages start at $69 per person, per night, based on dual occupancy in a silver standard room. Restrictions apply.