THE DONZ DOZEN: OAKLEY PRIZE PACK
What’s better than a dozen donughts? 12 of Oakley’s latest goods to add to your kit.
November 16, 2009–Vancouver, Canada—To help you keep your eye on the Donz Dozen prize Infamous will be dropping bi-weekly sneak peeks of the prize packs you could win. Oakley has put together a package with a dozen pieces of fresh gear that could be yours.
This sneak peek prize pack is brought to you courtesy of OAKLEY:
1. Oakley Sideways sunglasses
2. Oakley Dispatch sunglasses
3. Oakley New Era hat
4. Oakley beanie
5. Oakley sticker pack
6. Oakley T-shirt
7. Oakley T-shirt
8. Oakley goggle case
Extra accessory lenses for Ambush goggle:
12. Black Iridium
For all of the Donz Dozen contest details and updates follow us on:
Winners of the prize packs and Donz Dozen grand prize will be announced Tuesday December 1, 2009.
About the Donz Dozen:
On November 2, 2009 Infamous announced that JP Walker’s sponsors: Nixon, Stepchild,Thirtytwo, Etnies, Oakley and Dakine along with Camp of Champions teamed up to bring you the Donz Dozen. The contest is to be held in honor of the release of Walker’s 12th pro model board that hit stores this season. Buy one of JP’s 2010 Stepchild snowboards, then go to http://www.stepchildsnowboards.com/ for your chance to win one of the amazing prize packages or better yet the grand prize. Prize Pack: Win a prize pack with fresh gear from Nixon, Thirtytwo, Etnies, Oakley or Dakine. Grand Prize: An all-expenses paid trip to “Send It With Stepchild” week at Camp of Champions next summer courtesy of Stepchild and Camp of Champions. The winner will have the chance to destroy the COC park with JP and his pro model board at their side.
How to Win:
1. Proof of purchase for JP’s Stepchild Pro Model (receipt, date of purchase, store or online dealer)
2. Go to http://www.stepchildsnowboards.com/ on December 1, 2009 to find the winning serial numbers
3. If your serial number matches one of the posted serial numbers on the site email: email@example.com with your serial number and proof of purchase to find out what you’ve won. It could be a dope prize pack or it could be a snowboard camp experience of a lifetime.