Video of the year:
1. Absinthe’s ResonanceAbsinthe yet again proved that they know how to make a killer snowboard video with Resonance. But then again, with riders like Gigi Ruf, Lucas DeBari, Nicolas Muller, Bode Merrill, and many more, how could you not expect this video to kill it.
2. Burton’s 13 Burton went all out with their video 13. Awesome production, awesome riding, when you put those two things together you get an awesome video. And that’s just what 13 is. Standout parts from Mikkel Bang, Jeremy Jones, Jussi Oksanen, and Mikey Rencz.
3. Videograss The Darkside
Videograss‘s video, The Darkside isn’t high production. It’s just a normal snowboard video. But the snowboarding in it isn’t normal. It’s raw, it’s in your face, and it’s sick as hell. With standout parts from Jake OE, Nick Dirks, Chris Grenier, and Joe Sexton, it will get you stoked to go snowboarding.
Online Video Project of the Year:
1. Salomon / Bonfire’s Team Vacation
Tanner Pendelton did an amazing job with these edits from the Salomon / Bonfire camp. The premise of Team Vacation was that the Salomon and Bonfire trams were going to drive around in a RV, hit awesome spots, stoke out kids, and just have a killer time. Judging by these edits they did just that. This edit right here is from the tour’s trip to Japan. It has a real Robot Food feel to it. It rules.
2. John and Eric Jackson’s Brothers on the Run Eric Jackson did last winter, and they lived to tell about it.Could you imagine traveling on a 15,000 mile journey in an RV all while snowboarding crazy mountains? Well that’s exactly what John and
3. Cooking With GasThere was just something a little bit different about Eero Ettala and Heikki Sorsa‘s Cooking With Gas webisodes. Maybe it was the fact they didn’t fill them with filler tricks, or maybe it was the fact that there wasn’t too much talking in them. Whatever it was, it worked becasue they kicked ass. Also featured in this years 14 annual Riders Poll presented by New Era are:
Standout Of The Year
Brandon Cocard- Big ass 50-50 from his part in Absinthe’s Resonance Jeremy Jones and the Further crew– hiking and riding the heaviest lines. No one rides the stuff that these guys ride. Nicolas Müller– winning Real Snow Backcountry, Resonance part, and a Pirates part. Most dudes can’t even get one heavy part, let alone three. New Era Readers’ Choice, Men’s & Women’s*
- Voting is still open! Click HERE to vote!
Legend Award**Awards nominees and recipients to be announced at a later date. Make sure you get to the Fillmore theater in Denver Colorado on February first to take part in all the action!
Make sure you get to the Fillmore theater in Denver Colorado on February first to take part in all the action!
The 14th annual TransWorld SNOWboarding Riders’ Poll Awards Show is presented by New Era. Additional sponsors include: Red Bull, Go Pro, Keystone Resort, Zumiez, and Protect Our Winters. Stay tuned to our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram feeds at @TWSNOW (#RidersPoll14).