Squaw Valley, CA—Skiers and snowboarders, adrenaline junkies and corduroy cruisers, park rats and powder hounds are all gearing up for the season and looking for ways to save. These fifteen amazing discount programs are designed to make a visit to Squaw Valley USA as affordable as it is fun (no matter how you ride).
1. The $5 Kids Ticket – All children 12 & under ski and ride for only $5 every day, all season. This price makes Squaw Valley, hands down, the most affordable major resort for families with young children.
2. Frequent Skier & Snowboarder Program – Register for $5 online or $10 at any ticket window, then for every four days you ski throughout the season, your fifth day is free. To maximize savings, members can ski & ride on Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday for a discounted price. These discount days count towards the non-restricted fifth day free ticket.
3. FREE night skiing & snowboarding with all daily lift tickets — all day and half-day lift tickets are good until 9 pm. That means one lift ticket gets you 12-12 ? hours on the slopes (night operations run from mid-December through mid-April).
4. First Time Adventure Package — Beginners at Squaw Valley USA can take advantage of this package that includes a 2-hour introductory lesson, rental equipment (ski or snowboard) and a beginner lift ticket for only $89.
5. The $25 Lesson Upgrade — Any guest enrolled in a group lesson at Squaw Valley USA can upgrade to the next level on the same day for only $25 (a $20 savings).
6. Multiple-Day Lift Tickets — The more days you visit the more you save. Squaw Valley offers one of the area’s best 2-day rates – only $119.
7. FREE Pool & Spa in the Spring — Each March, as the weather warms, Squaw Valley USA opens the High Camp Swimming Lagoon & Spa for the remainder of the season. The bonus – use of the facility is included for free with all daily lift tickets starting in April.
8. College Student Discount — College students who register and download an online coupon are eligible for $45 lift tickets every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday all season (non-holiday). Note: students must register online, bring in the printed coupon, and present current valid college ID to qualify for the discount.
9. The Morning ? Day Credit — Get up early, ride high-speed lifts until noon, turn in your lift ticket and get a $17 credit towards your next ticket purchase.
10. Kids Stay FREE — Many Squaw Valley lodging properties offer complimentary lodging for children 12 and under when traveling with their parents. Combine this with one of many lodging and lift ticket packages offered through Squaw Valley Central Reservations to maximize the savings. Call 866-366-7261 for details.
11. The Squaw Valley Cash Card — Families will appreciate this card that allows guests to purchase cash cards in denominations of $20 (for kids) and $75 that can be used for lift tickets, lessons, activities and at participating restaurants, bars and retail outlets. Squaw increases the value by offering 10% extra each time guests re-load money onto the card.
12. Local Residents’ Deal- The Squaw Club – Full time residents of the Reno/Tahoe area (or living in a 50 mile radius of Squaw Valley) can enjoy great savings all year. Every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, lift tickets are only $45. Join the club for $5 and start saving midweek.
13. Military Ski & Ride Free – All active duty, U.S. military personnel ski or ride FREE, 7 days a week. Blackout days include December 26-31 2006, January 13-14, 2007 and February 17-18, 2007.
14. Ticket Back Coupons — The back of each lift ticket offers valuable coupons that provide savings on food, gear, mountain services and activities.
15. Local Student Discounts — every student in a 50 mile radius (non-college) can ski for $5 every snow day and Sunday.
To find out more about Squaw Valley USA and these spectacular deals and discounts, visit www.squaw.com or call (530) 583-6985.