Rome Stoken — This Weekend in Utah and Michigan!
March 19th – Nubs Nob in MI – 10:30AM
March 19th – Canyons in UT – 10AM
You can’t control the Stoke.
For the fourth year, Rome SDS brings you the end of season stoke you crave. Stoken is the un-contests of all contests. It’s a time to celebrate the shred season as it winds down and warms up, in a huge crew moving from feature to feature just having a good time.
The Stoken may include: all, some, or none of the following good times:
- Reverse Limbo Ollie Bar – mad ups bro
- One Hitters – could be a hip, quarter pipe, pipe, or on the chairlift
- The Long Slash – spray and pray
- Barrel Bonks – little tap, tap, taparoo
- Mystery Flavor – could be anything
We’ll all be traveling as a pack from feature to feature, sessioning each jib or event in a super loose good-times jam format. And while the Stoken isn’t about winning, we still want to hook up a few people displaying the largest stoke quantity with a few extra items.
- First in Stoke – 2012 Mob Bindings
- Second in Stoke – 2012 Rome Jacket
- Third in Stoke – 2012 Rome Backpack
At the end of it all we’ll wrap it all up with a good ol’ product toss and possibly some hot dogs down in the parking lot.