~ Mammoth Mountain, CA ~
Swedish New Wave band The Sounds will be performing at Canyon Lodge on Saturday, November 13, 2010. The Sounds, who recently released their third studio album “Crossing the Rubicon”, are well known for their energetic and exciting live shows.
The evening will kick off with the world premiere of “Another Day in Paradise” by Play Big Productions presented by Mammoth Mountain.”Another Day in Paradise” features the Mammoth Unbound Team riding everything from Mammoth’s world-famous terrain parks to the endless backcountry terrain surrounding the Mammoth area.
Following the movie in The Village at Mammoth, party-goers can hop on The Village Gondola up to Canyon Lodge for a live performance by The Sounds presented by Mammoth Mountain and Vestal.
All ages are welcome to the free outdoor premiere of “Another Day in Paradise” in The Village at Mammoth. The movie is scheduled to begin at 8 p.m. The concert is open to ages 21 and up and the doors open at 9 p.m. Tickets are $25 in advance or $30 at the door and are available by calling 800.MAMMOTH, visiting MammothMountain.com or at any Mammoth Mountain ticket window.
Lodging Packages are available that include two nights of lodging and two tickets to The Sounds starting at only $129 per person per night*. Call 800.MAMMOTH or visit MammothMountain.com for details.
Saturday, November 13, 2010
- Noon-Après – Music on the Main Lodge Sundeck featuring The Pyronauts
- 4:30pm – Après Specials at Tusks, Yodler & Hyde Lounge
- 8pm – “Another Day in Paradise” Film Premiere presented by Mammoth Mountain and Snowboarder Magazine
- 9pm – Doors open at Canyon Lodge with D.J. Rockwell
- 10pm – The Sounds presented by Mammoth Mountain and Vestal
- 11:30 – Late – The Sounds Official After Party at Hyde Lounge