WE ARE PROUD TO ANNOUNCE NICOLAS MÜLLER TO THE TEAM
• Nicolas is sponsored for NIKESNOWBOARDING boots & outerwear.
• He is joining our roster with the focus on creating sustainable product.
• NIKESNOWBOARDING’s Team Manager, Bobby Meeks had this to say about Nicolas:
“Müller is a snowboarder’s snowboarder. I’ve never seen anyone ride like him before.”
• Born in1982 in Switzerland, Müller grew up in the small town of Aarau, west of Zurich.
He spent a lot of time at the nearby winter resort of Laax. Müller has taken top spots
competing as a pro, but his reputation was built on his inspirational video parts. His style
and ability to read natural terrain is truly special.
• Müller rounds out our team of diverse riders that focus on filming urban and freestyle backcountry.
WE ARE ALSO PROUD TO ANNOUNCE AUSTIN SMITH ON OUTERWEAR
• Austin signed with NIKESNOWBOARDING in 2008 to ride our boots.
• Mr. Smith just turned 21 and signed on for outerwear.
• 2008 was a Austin’s break out year. Claiming Transworld’s Rookie of the Year and
Video Part of the Year.
• Born in 1988, this Bend, Oregon native is currently training daily at the Nike World
Headquarters after injuries that stalled Austin from riding this last year.
• Now living in Portland, this regular footer is gearing up to get back on the snow
• Brand Director, Michael Hernandez said, “Austin is doing all the right things to rehab
his injury. He’s around the office alot and he’s been focusing on our outerwear.”
NIKESNOWBOARDING IS: Gigi Rüff, Nicolas Müller, Danny Kass, Annie Boulanger,
Austin Smith, Justin Bennee, Eric Jackson and Laura Hadar.