Mammoth Mountain, CA – The countdown is on – - only a few days until the 2001/02 Mammoth Mountain Value Pass goes on sale. The special edition pass is only $399, a 75 percent savings off the regular season pass price, and is good for unlimited skiing and boarding throughout the 2001-2002 season and for spring riding beginning May 1 for the remainder of this season.
Built on the overwhelming success of last year’s Value Pass, picked up by more than 26,000 avid Mammoth fans, it offers tremendous savings with unlimited skiing and boarding, and the convenience of going directly to lifts, bypassing the ticket window.
Available April 1, 2001, the pass is priced at $399 for adults, $299 for teens (ages 13-18) and $199 for children (ages 7-12) and seniors (65 and over).
The $399 Pass pays for itself in only seven days of skiing or riding and allows access to Mammoth’s famous spring skiing at no additional cost. With Mammoth’s base depth of 9-10 feet, spring skiing will likely go through June. That’s a bonus month of Mammoth’s second season, voted the best spring skiing in the country by industry publications.
Limited Time Offer
It won’t take long for skiers and boarders to recognize the Value Pass as the best value in California and passes are expected to sell quickly. The pass is ONLY available for purchase April 1 until midnight May 31, 2001. To purchase the pass, apply on-line at MammothMountain.com beginning April 1 or call 800.MAMMOTH after April 15. Great Benefits The Value Season Pass holder can take advantage of great services at other Mammoth Mountain businesses by purchasing the following add-ons:
· A 2001 Sierra Star Golf Club Star Card for only $125 per person* (regularly $250). Star Card members enjoy $60 and $65 rounds at Mammoth’s premiere 18-hole championship golf course and special rates during twilight periods. Sierra Star opens June 1, 2001. For tee times and more information call 760.924.GOLF. *All ages. · A 2001 Mammoth Mountain Bike park season pass for only $125 per person* (regularly $270). Enjoy unlimited access to Mammoth’s legendary 70-mile singletrack trail network, Panorama Gondola transport to the 11,053 foot summit of Mammoth Mountain, and X-Zone terrain features. The Bike Park is scheduled to open June 22, 2001. For more information call 760.934.0706. *All ages
· A 2001/2002 June Mountain season pass for only $125 (reg. $250). Enjoy unlimited skiing and boarding at the High Sierra’s best kept secret. This option more than pays for itself after just three days.
· A 2001/2002 season pass to Tamarack Cross Country Ski Center for just $125 (reg. $250). Unlimited cross country skiing and snowshoeing in the Mammoth Lakes Basin. All passholders receive:
· Discounts at Mammoth Mountain Inn and Juniper Springs and Sunstone Lodges. Save 25% on nightly summer rates, and 35% on winter midweek and 10% on winter weekend stays of 3 to 5 nights (not valid with any other discount or promotion and holiday restrictions apply).
· Save $5 on an adult group lesson, Sunday – Thursday, non-holiday and save $10 on Mammoth Kids all day lesson with lunch, Sunday – Thursday, non-holiday. (Not valid with any other discount of promotion and not valid on private lessons or camps).
· Receive 50% off lift tickets at participating Intrawest Resorts (excluding June Mountain). Valid for up to 5 days of skiing and boarding per resort during the 2001/2001 season.
· Additional discounts at a variety of Mammoth Mountain business locations throughout Mammoth Lakes.
The $399 Season Pass must be purchased before May 31, 2001 and is non-transferable, non-refundable and not valid at June Mountain. To purchase a Value Season Pass, visit the web site at MammothMountain.com or call 800-MAMMOTH before May 31, 2001. Act now before this offer becomes extinct.
Mammoth Mountain Ski Area is the leading four-season mountain resort in California. TThe company owns and operates Mammoth Mountain, June Mountain, Tamarack Lodge and Cross Country Resort, Mammoth Snowmobile Adventures, Mammoth Mountain Bike Park, Mammoth Mountain Inn and also operates Juniper Springs Lodge and Sierra Star Golf Club in Mammoth Lakes, California.