Compatriot Snowboards has officially unveiled their new website including the full product catalog, team rider profiles, and enough media content to keep you looking busy while at work.
The all-new compatriotsnowboards.com <http://compatriotsnowboards.com/1011/> focuses on the core snowboarding experience, providing viewers with the most relevant team news, product reviews, media coverage, and video footage archive. Ken Perkins, Global Sales Manager for Compatriot Snowboards asserts that “the team is an amazing foundation with deep snowboard roots that have always stayed true to their own personal missions in the industry.
With these guys coming together, leading the charge, and with an awesome USA made product, it’s no wonder we are seeing such momentum in this early stage. I am looking forward to being a part of a refreshingly new and real snowboard company without all the media blitz and marketing hype. Compatriot is a great brand committed to making great products.”
Here are some of the features you will notice at the new compatriotsnowboards.com <http://compatriotsnowboards.com/1011/>
- Team Rider Pages: By integrating our team rider pages to the blog, you can see what Kevin Jones, Rob Kingwill, and Robbie Sell are up to.
- Dealer Locator: Contains links to all of our featured stockists. Support your local shop by purchasing your Compatriot from your nearest snowboard dealer.
- Snowboard Catalog & Product Tech: Find the best snowboard for your needs while learning about the technology and construction that makes Compatriot different from other snowboards.
- Facebook & Twitter feed on the homepage: See the latest posts from team riders and dealers.
- Email newsletter sign-up: To ensure you stay up-to-date with all the latest happenings from Camp Compatriot, be sure to enter your name and email address to be included in our email newsletters.
You’re invited to check out the new website and stay connected:
About The Compatriot Snowboard Company
Compatriot was originally founded as a performance snowboarding brand in 2002 by Kelly D Williams. After a brief pause in operations, the company recommenced in 2009 under new private ownership. With a continued focus on handcrafting performance-based freeride/big-mountain freestyle snowboards in the United States, Compatriot remains an independent brand dedicated to the core snowboarder and snowboard retailer. Team riders and brand ambassadors include Kevin Jones, Rob Kingwill, and Robbie Sell.