1. First, make sure there’s enough flat on the rail-this trick is a pain if you don’t have enough flat after the kink.
2. So you need to get onto the handrail, or else, well, you can’t do the trick. Basically, you want to make sure you’re on the rail solid. You’re going to be jumping off the rail, so you don’t want to be sketchy on it.
3. Compress through the kink-this is key, because you’re going to use this compression to pop off the rail.
4. Pop a backside 180 off the rail, making sure to turn your head for the spin. Other than that, do the 180 any way you want. Personally, I like to stall in the middle. It gives me a chance to reflect on the global economy or various ways to save the environment.
5. Land. This is important-you want to land on your feet instead of your back. Yep, that’s about it.
SLC, Utah. Sequence: Kevin Zacher